Habakkuk 2:2 (MSG) “And then God answered: "Write this. Write what you see. Write it out in big block letters so that it can be read on the run.”
High Way Ministries International is on a journey to:
- Plant life-giving Churches with authentic communities
- Develop Leaders with a solid biblical foundation so they can bring the message of God's redemptive work into their workplaces, communities and families
- Provide a Spiritual Covering for ministries engaged in bringing God's kingdom to earth
Mission Statement: HWMI's vision is to see the fulfillment of Jesus' ministry here in the earth unfold through the establishment of life-giving churches, as well as, ministry and leadership development.
Isaiah 35 is the scriptural foundation for what God has called us to do and be.
The Voiceless Break into Song
- 1-2 Wilderness and desert will sing joyously, the badlands will celebrate and flower—Like the crocus in spring, bursting into blossom, a symphony of song and color. Mountain glories of Lebanon—a gift. Awesome Carmel, stunning Sharon—gifts. God's resplendent glory, fully on display. God awesome, God majestic.
- 3-4 Energize the limp hands, strengthen the rubbery knees.? Tell fearful souls, "Courage! Take heart!? God is here, right here, on his way to put things right? And redress all wrongs. He's on his way! He'll save you!"?
- 5-7 Blind eyes will be opened, deaf ears unstopped, Lame men and women will leap like deer, the voiceless break into song. Springs of water will burst out in the wilderness, streams flow in the desert. Hot sands will become a cool oasis, thirsty ground a splashing fountain. Even lowly jackals will have water to drink, and barren grasslands flourish richly.
- 8-10 There will be a highway called the Holy Road. No one rude or rebellious is permitted on this road. It's for God's people exclusively—impossible to get lost on this road. Not even fools can get lost on it. No lions on this road, no dangerous wild animals—Nothing and no one dangerous or threatening. Only the redeemed will walk on it. The people God has ransomed will come back on this road. They'll sing as they make their way home to Zion, unfading halos of joy encircling their heads, Welcomed home with gifts of joy and gladness as all sorrows and sighs scurry into the night.